Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow and Again

It's been a while, I know.
 The holidays sneak up on me every year, and this year seemed more overwhelming than most. Then, just after the season should have come to a close and given me a few days to get back to normal, this snowpocalypse fell from the sky and stranded us in the apartment for two days. Apparently no one in this city owns a shovel or a plow. As a Pennsylvania native, it's so disappointing when the rest of the east coast loses their mind over a few inches of snow. State of emergency? Please.


I can't just complain, though; the snow days gave me some time to undecorate and unwind after a busy couple of weeks, before I head back into the city for my first day at my new job tomorrow(!). I hope everyone had a beautiful holiday(s) and I can't wait to see what this new year brings. New beginnings, a clean slate for good health, and best wishes for all!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3