Monday, February 17, 2014

My Kind of Paradise


I think my new goal when I own a home someday is to build a conservatory. Stepping into the tropical climate of each of the conservatory's rooms at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden rescued me from the cold and snow and brought so much life and vibrance back into a dreary time of year. Such a stark contrast to the frosted and monochromatic outdoors in winter, this place still teems with life and vitality. Though I can't escape on a tropical vacation any time soon, this surely satisfied my craving for warmer weather, if only for a short while. 


1 comment :

  1. Oh man, having your own conservatory would be amazing! I hope you can do it someday!

    XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3