Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Photo Diary: End of March





     

     

   

       

    

March flew by like a cat attack to the face. I had 0 free time to enjoy pleasures outside of working or the general requirements of life, and when I did, I just wanted to do nothing at all. Sitting in the sun seemed so much more exciting than actually completing anything on my to-do list; this is probably why I haven't posted in weeks, and why none of these photos were taken with my camera. I feel like I've found a temporary balance in life that allows me to really get more enjoyment out of it, but this involves trying really hard not to over-involve myself in things. By stepping back, I've been able to avoid feeling overwhelmed, and even though I haven't done as much as I'd like to say I had, I feel somewhat more accomplished for it. 
I keep my phone on hand always, still, so I documented a little bit of my day-to-day and free time to put together a bit of a photo journal of my last week of March. Here comes the sun, and here's to hoping to continue to find a better balance of work and pleasure in the month to come. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3