Monday, January 19, 2015

It Snowed!


It did. It may have only been for about 15 minutes, and didn't even leave a dusting on the ground, but gosh darnit, it snowed. I hadn't been this excited to [finally] see flakes fall from the sky, since I was like 10 and routinely & fervently prayed for school to be cancelled. Saturday morning flurries marked the perfect end to our little stay-cation this past week, before heading to the airport to pick up the in-laws from their real vacation.

Some unrelated updates: after a 6 hour stint of computer repair attempts, I've managed to get my laptop working again. Sort of. You have to be patient and talk nice to it, but  at the moment I can (knock on wood) bang out a post or two before it goes into thermal shutdown. I've been having problems with it for a few weeks now, so bear with the lack of frequent posting, please!

Also, you can expect another "Diary of a Diet" post soon, because today marks my return back to the gluten-free world. Long story short, there have been a lot of signs pointing to gluten as the root of some recent health issues, and I really feel like it's time to kick it out again. Like I said, more info on this later in a separate post!

Last but not least, keep your eyes and stomachs tuned into Street Cred this week, because I've been saving up some yumtastic new recipes to share!

Have a great Monday and a fantastic week!

1 comment :

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3