Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Street Cred


*Drumroll Please*

It's the big day. I didn't really think I was ready yet, but I guess now is as good a time as any. I'm launching my food blog, y'all!

I know I've always mentioned and posted about food, recipes, restaurants, and eating on here; if you haven't noticed, food is sort of an obsession of mine. Cooking is my absolute favorite hobby, and I really want to share that passion with everyone. So, please head on over to check out Street Cred! I know it's just a baby at the moment, but trust me, there will be LOTS of great eats coming your way.

And never fear, I'll still be here at Disowned, all day every day. Because I just can't sit still :)

<3 dani

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3