Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Chill in the Air


It officially feels like autumn is coming to a close. November seemed to be picture perfect, and we took that opportunity to enjoy the foliage and all that nature had to offer before the frost rolled in. Now we're switching to heavier bedding, bundling up to go outside, and counting down the days on Advent calendars until Christmas arrives. Where did the time go? Life is seeming more and more like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end you get, the faster it moves (Life lessons from unlikely source).

In all seriousness, my birthday came and went at the end of last month and I can't believe a year has passed at what seems like record speed. Hence, I have a pre-new-year resolution: my goal for the remainder of December is to take in as much of every day as I possibly can. It's just all flying by too quickly, it seems. And I'd like to stop and smell the frosty flowers before they melt away.

1 comment :

  1. Time seems to be flying by so fast! I hope you have a wonderful December!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3