Sunday, July 14, 2013

Great Escape

I have to admit, I'm a bit biased when it comes to nature. Growing up in rural Pennsylvania left a lasting, unshakable impression - and to this day, I think it's the prettiest place in the country, if not the world. 
Well, to me, at least. 
When I need a break from the city, the perfect stress release, or just want a quiet night of sleep....
This is the perfect setting for a campfire, a dirt road, and a night under the stars. 
Not to mention, you'll probably get some amazing photos without really having to try. 

I'm exhausted from my journey back to NYC tonight, but I can't wait to share more photos, memories, and the new additions to the store! Head over to www.shopdisowned.com to check out the first brand-spankin-new listings :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3