Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Little Down Time

Howdy y'all. I just wanted to make a brief announcement, which isn't all that important, but kind of is.

As anyone who follows or regularly visits my Etsy shop may have noticed, there hasn't been a lot of new inventory/activity lately. Between planning a wedding and the regular hassles of daily life (not to mention married life), I've recently run out of the time & resources needed to keep the shop as a frequently functioning business.

That being said, this is NOT an announcement that I am closing the shop. Not at all. It's actually an announcement that I have an even more exciting and fun project that I am working on, and hope to launch in the fall. The shop will remain open and active, and I'll occasionally continue to list things as I find them. And I'll absolutely keep shopping and thrifting- because I love to wear all of the vintage even more than I love to share it with you!

I promise to keep you posted on my new little (big) project as soon and as much as I can! In the meantime, check out a few of my favorite items that are still in my Etsy shop: a vintage daisy print romper, an awesome photoreal maxi dress from the 1970s, and a flowy embroidered ombre dress that would be perfect for the summer!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3