Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Currently

I was inspired/motivated to do this post by When At Home; it's basically a little blurb about what I'm up to today and lately. Feel free to do your own in the comments below, or by linking to your own post!


Thinking about: Jobs. Steve is at an interview as I write this, and I'm praying really, really hard. Not so much that we'll fall flat on our faces without it, but because he's seemed a little discouraged lately by not having started working yet. I'm trying to worry less, and that in itself is a job for the day.
Reading: Catching up on approximately 654 blog posts from the past couple of days. Usually I sit down first thing each morning with my coffee, and I read through my Bloglovin' feed - unfortunately, that hasn't been the case over this past 3-day weekend. I'm really enjoying a relaxing morning of catching up on what all of my fellow bloggers have been up to.
Listening to: The rain. For the most part, the weather has been great since we arrived, albeit a little chilly. Yesterday brought the rain, though, and it hasn't stopped since. It's not heavy, stormy rain; it's a slow, steady drizzle that's just a minor inconvenience. I need to get some things done indoors today, so I'm a little bit grateful for an excuse to stay in. 
Thankful for: Grandmothers. I have the most wonderful memories of all four of my grandmothers, but they are no longer living, and that's left a big void in my life. I'm thankful for my husband's grandmother, whom I spent yesterday talking, knitting, and cooking with. Grandmothers are just the best, aren't they? 
Photographing : Little bits and pieces of what I'm up to on this rainy morning. I'm going to be mainly taking them with my iPhone today, because the lighting indoors isn't so great for my camera. I think this afternoon, though, instead of photos I'll be doing some painting, and I'm really excited about that. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3