Sunday, July 20, 2014

July Wish List

So July is more than half over, I know, but I've only just found time to compile a list of goodies I'd like to spoil myself with, if possible.

First up, the Party Party App from A Beautiful Mess was just released!! If you follow my Instagram, you know that I love their first app, so I really can't wait to try out all the tricks on this one. Stop motion animation, grid collages - so much editing fun to be had!


Second, I'm in the market for a new camera - I think my European relocation warrants a new method for me to capture all the places I hope to visit. I don't have anything over-the-top or brand new on my list, either; this red Nikon D3200 needs to be mine! I just love that it's red, and I love my current Nikon (but it's time for an upgrade) so I want to stick with the brand.



Last but not least... A vintage bike! I used to be the proud momma of a 1960's red Schwinn with original chrome, but one thing lead to another, and I had to part with my lovely [but inconvenient] beauty. I'm thinking that I'll have to scour secondhand shops and garage sales for something a little more recent that I can slap some paint on and really personalize. I'm not a bike nerd, after all, and really just want something to help me get around (cheaply), while looking adorable in some light shade of yellow or lime. After all, a little DIY goes a long way!


I don't want to be all "gimme gimme gimme," and I know that some of  my wish list is a little on the pricey side. I didn't say it had to be immediate, after all! And maybe if I can make a little extra dough with the massive 50% off sale in the shop right now (use code 50MOVING), I'll be able to treat myself to a little something once we get to our new home :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3