Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Restaurant Week Date

I love Restaurant Week here in New York. The ability to go to restaurants that, on a normal budget, would be out of reach for a regular date night for us. Although, it sort of defeats the purpose when we try to cram 3 dinners out in one week, but I can't resist!

 This time, I booked our first Restaurant Week date night at a restaurant that seemed perfect for my steak-loving other half: Fogo de Chao. I've always heard great things about the all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse, but I didn't expect the service and atmosphere to be so nice (one doesn't usually expect anything classy out of any all-you-can-eat situation). We had an amazing meal, a great evening, and eventually rolled home and succumbed to respective red meat-induced comas.


3 comments :

  1. Aww how sweeeet! Radio city! Glad I clicked on your comment on LATE AFTERNOON's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, you must check out my recent big collaboration with luxury retailer and feature their rare HERMES BIRKIN BAGS! I had soooo much fun with the styling, please tell me what you think. Items feature include acne bikers, dries shirts, msgm shoes, karen walker sunnies, celine trousers etc.. Very #PROVOKING!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-birkin-and-boy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog! I can't wait to give yours a look as well... the Birkin is my absolute DREAM!

      xoxo
      dani

      Delete
  2. how romantic the place looks :)

    nice to read your blog
    hope we can be friends on facebook

    http://facebook.com/flightvintageblog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments! Thanks so much!! <3